12 Hr CH 491 Florida Qualified Supervisor Training, CE Broker Course # 20-60908
Friday February 12 & Saturday February 13, 2021 9:00 AM – 4:00 both days with an hour for lunch each day
- In this (2 Day) LIVE ONLINE interactive training participants will develop their knowledge base and skills needed to become an effective and qualified supervisor. Participants will learn various models of, and ethical approaches to, supervision by engaging in both didactic and creative experiential based learning. In addition, we cover all the practical aspects of preparing to become a supervisor including a sample supervision contract and record keeping documentation that can be tailored to the participant’s practice. This course is designed to meet the Florida Statute requirements of the Board of SW, MFT, & MHC.
- Participants will be able to :
- List and describe at least 3 major models of supervision for clinical social work, marriage and family therapy or mental health counseling;
- Begin to formulate a personal model of supervision, drawn from existing models of supervision and from preferred styles of therapy;
- Describe at least 2 methods of assessing and educating supervisee on contextual variables in practice such as culture, gender, ethnicity, power and economics which impact the therapeutic relationship;
- Become familiar with the ethical, legal and regulatory issues of supervision;
- Review the Florida laws and the board rules governing interns and supervision;
- Understand the role of evaluation in supervision; and,
- Understand that every third biennium, a qualified supervisor shall obtain a 4 hours of supervisory training and continuing education.
- The training will be facilitated via Zoom. Participants will be expected to have their camera on throughout the training in order to monitor attendance as required by the statute 64B4-6.0025.
- Registration Fees for this 12 Hour CEU training are $225.00. To register first complete the online form & then submit payment using the 2 buttons below
- BOTH the Form & Payment must be received in order to Reserve your seat. A Zoom link will be sent out after registration confirmation. A PDF of the course materials and the zoom link will be emailed within 24 hours of the event.
:LIVE ONLINE CH 491 Qualified Supervisor Course