12 Hr CH 491 Florida Qualified Supervisor Training, CE Broker Course # 20-60908
We will meet over the two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM EST and break for an hour lunch each day. Dates: October 3 & 4, 2021
- In this (2 Day) LIVE ONLINE interactive training participants will develop their knowledge base and skills needed to become an effective and qualified supervisor. Participants will learn various models of, and ethical approaches to, supervision by engaging in both didactic and creative experiential based learning. In addition, we cover all the practical aspects of preparing to become a supervisor including a sample supervision contract and record keeping documentation that can be tailored to the participant’s practice. This course is designed to meet the Florida Statute requirements of the Board of SW, MFT, & MHC.
- Participants will be able to :
- List and describe at least 3 major models of supervision for clinical social work, marriage and family therapy or mental health counseling;
- Begin to formulate a personal model of supervision, drawn from existing models of supervision and from preferred styles of therapy;
- Describe at least 2 methods of assessing and educating supervisee on contextual variables in practice such as culture, gender, ethnicity, power and economics which impact the therapeutic relationship;
- Become familiar with the ethical, legal and regulatory issues of supervision;
- Review the Florida laws and the board rules governing interns and supervision;
- Understand the role of evaluation in supervision; and,
- Understand that every third biennium, a qualified supervisor shall obtain a 4 hours of supervisory training and continuing education.
- The training will be facilitated via Zoom. Participants will be expected to have their camera on throughout the training in order to monitor attendance as required by the statute 64B4-6.0025.
- Registration Fees for this 12 Hour CEU training are $225.00. To register first complete the online form & then submit payment using the 2 buttons below
- BOTH the Form & Payment must be received in order to Reserve your seat. A Zoom link will be sent out after registration confirmation. A PDF of the course materials and the zoom link will be emailed within 24 hours of the event.
Integrative Reiki Attunement Courses
The Reiki Level 1, 2, and Master Level 3 Courses will be held in-person at Florida Art Therapy Services or Online depending on your comfort level. Your certificate will be awarded and sent to the e-mail used to register for the course after the quiz has been submitted. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Heather at 239-297-7099 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org No lunch provided – feel free to bring your own snacks. Please note, we will NOT be able to reserve a seat without payment, and seating is limited to 15 registrants.
Testimonials About Reiki Classes Taught by Heather Anderson, Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher
“Reiki Level 2 was a wonderful course in helping me continue on my Reiki journey. Heather does a wonderful job of explaining information, giving time for participants to ask questions, and practice the skills being taught. The course was laid out in a very cohesive manner.”
“Heather is a fantastic teacher and this course was informative and well-organized. Heather shared valuable education as well as helpful anecdotal experiences. I left feeling educated, deeply relaxed, and excited about integrating this modality into my practice in the future. I look forward to level 2!”
“Heather provided a wonderful Reiki course equipped with a manual, meditations, and time for questions and answers. She was very thorough in explaining Reiki, its uses and benefits, and how to utilize it. Heather’s kindness, openness, and genuine passion and love to help others grow in this practice was very apparent! Definitely recommend”
“The training, presentation and instructor were excellent. First level gave me the foundation to embark in a new journey of self-care, let go past traumas and learn to forgive myself and others. This is the beginning of transform my traditional counseling practice into a energy healing practice.”